الجمعة، 4 ديسمبر 2009

Happy national day for UAE<3

*Hugs Emirate*


kinda late i know but Happy National Day for UAE <3


My friends in there were going all crazy..
like crazy CRAZY!
just hearing them over the phone made ME so crazy and excited XD


and my couzin XD
i was texting her 'cuz i was SO bored
and she NEVER replied XD
i was like "bitch text back"
BUT she didn't -_-..




anyway..
this made me feel kinda sad
'cuz this was believe it or not the highlight of the entire three-weeks holiday!!

seriously this sucks..

i mean--i couldn't really believe it
how come the highlight of this entire stupid fucked up holiday be hearing about how much my cuzin and friends had fun in another country!!!


and what makes it even worse
that b4 this shit started i had a busy BUSY schedule
i had like three parties and two shopping groups and much more
i just don't no how i cancelled all that!!
i just remember myself making up some excuses to cancel
and i just realized that i made excuses for EVERYTHING!


and then i realized that i am totally NOT ready for winter 'cuz i've cancelled my night-out that was supposed to be for shopping
and this just sicks


and it just became worse
the day b4 yesterday my dear friend soso came back from jordan
and she didn't tell me!
i knew that when i came across her facebook profile
so i texted her and said 'welcome back hun'
and she didn't reply
she's never online
and she doesn't pick up her phone
and she's my shopping-buddy and my best female friend EVER
i just don't know what happened
b4 the holiday we made so many plans about shopping when she comes back from Jordan
and the fisrt week and a half when she was away we talked everyday and i really don't know what's wrong with her


maybe i did something that made her upset but i really don't think so
i mean--usually when she's upset about something or me she's not afraid to show it
actually she shows it all the time 'cuz she wants me to apologize
but now -- i rly don't know if she's upset but there's ceraintly something wrong here


so--
let's see
i've talked about wasting this fukin holiday
and i've talked about not being ready for this winter AT ALL
and i've talked about soso--


i think that's it
and sry for writing in english
but i just can't bitch and talk shit about my life in arabic
=P


love u bitches


xoxo
H

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Feel free to ask and say anything.